Free Job Listings!
If you have a job to fill, R&R wants to help you. Simply email your copy & logo, and the job will be listed three ways:
1. Here, on the industry’s # 1 website, RadioandRecords.com.
2. In the leading daily programming email, Street Talk Daily. You can subscribe for free, here.
3. In the top daily news email, R&R Today. You can subscribe to the industry’s leading magazine,
and R&R Today, here.
Email your copy and logo to JobListing@radioandrecords.com.
Seeking services of tenured Market Manager.
Must process strong revenue generation, administrative, budget management and presentation skills. Ability to network, think creatively and motivate staff by example.Only intuitive, dedicated individuals desiring to move to the “next level” need apply. Relocation is likely.
Please send your resume to:
Regional Business Manager
60 Monroe Center, NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Or email to email@example.com
an Equal Opportunity Employer/AA
Metro Networks in Dallas/Fort Worth is accepting resumes and demos for full-time, part-time and fill-in airborne and studio-based traffic reporters and news anchors. The successful traffic candidate will be responsible for clearly and accurately broadcasting traffic reports to local radio stations and must have knowledge of area roadways, possess a positive, team-oriented attitude and have the ability to multi-task. Airborne reporters will be broadcasting live from a fixed-wing aircraft. News anchors must have the ability to write and deliver local news in a conversational, yet authoritative manner in a fast-paced environment. Please email aircheck (mp3 files only) to firstname.lastname@example.org and cut and past your resume and cover letter into the body of the email. Email only, no phone calls please. Metro Networks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Looking for Sales Stars!
Our client is offering a great ground-floor opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager and Sellers to work for a great company, live at the beach, and move up in market size/income level. Must be self-motivated, high-energy performers who love the Top 40 format. Sales manager candidates must have successful experience in the position; sellers must have ambition, motivation, and drive. Send resumes and contact information to email@example.com.
Peak Broadcasting is looking to grow its roster of talented local communicators to assist us in the expansion of proprietary programming. Adding additional talk stations, sports radio networks, and a robust commitment to our communities has been our ongoing quest that we expect to continue. If you are a well spoken on air “brand manager” with a proven track record of generating compelling content along with a clear, concise point of view on air and on line, with ratings to back those qualities up, consider contacting us.
• You aren’t afraid of change.
• You want to win….no…you are a winner.
• You would love to become part of a local community for a long, long, time.
• You are comfortable being around or in front of listeners, advertisers, callers, newsmakers, and …um…management.
• You actually like to come into work every day instead of broadcasting from your house.
• This is NOT your first rodeo.
Contact me. firstname.lastname@example.org (Fresno) or email@example.com (Idaho)
Local Sales Manager
Cortez, Colorado (Beautiful Four Corners area)
Are you looking for the opportunity for the next level in your career? Do you truly have the passion, drive, and commitment to be the best? Is what you think important to your company? Are you sought by your peers for advice? If you consider yourself the best at what you do, we’d like to hear from you. American General Media is looking for a Local Sales Manager that can help take us to the next level. Key Responsibilities include: achieving monthly goals and new business sales goals by managing a team of local sellers, creating new sales opportunities, maximizing the potential of current advertisers and overseeing the daily routines of the local sales staff.
• At least 3 years prior radio sales experience
• Excellent communicator
• Solid sales expertise and collaborative skills
• Strong customer relationship and presentation skills
• Ability to recruit, train and motivate sales team
• Ability to develop creative, revenue generating concepts
Competitive compensation, health benefits, 401K Plan, paid vacations, and a positive work environment.
Please forward your resume, references, and verifiable credentials to: Dan Storrs, Regional DOS, firstname.lastname@example.org
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence. No phone calls. American General Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Internet Marketing Manager
Put your marketing and merchandising skills to work with the nation's largest syndicated weekend radio show about everything digital, The Kim Komando Show.
The highly successful Kim Komando Radio Show (www.komando.com) is heard on over 450 stations and is the largest syndicated weekend talk radio program. The online newsletters reach over 6 million opt-in subscribers weekly. The Web site has close to 10 million page views monthly.
This position requires a strong background in web development methods and applications. Creativity and organization is essential to success in this position.
You'll work closely to maintain and enhance online branding and presence for The Kim Komando Show and e-mail communications. Additional skills include concept development, project implementation and resource management.
Skills / Requirements
We are seeking an energetic, go-getter with the following skills:
• Develop and implement advertising and marketing programs
• Web design and layout including HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver
• Graphic design using Photoshop
• Experience creating and delivering media content
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Organizational skills and a strong attention to detail is a MUST
• Ability to meet deadlines, multitask and manage several projects at once
• Creativity and the ability to manage a project from design to coding
• Ability to leverage affiliate partners, team members and third-party vendors
Additionally, candidates should possess a business, marketing or related field degree. Previous work experience that includes Web marketing preferred.
This position works in our Phoenix Corporate Office and does not offer relocation assistance. We are located in Phoenix, Arizona, near the 51 Freeway and Thomas Road.
Qualified candidates should send your resume, cover letter, salary requirements and previous performance data when applying to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
Chris Markowski "Watchdog on Wall Street" is looking for eager sales people that want to make a difference for his national radio show on TRN.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Future Openings Air Talent----Journal Broadcast Group
Journal Broadcast Group, America’s best Local Broadcast Company is looking for air talent for future openings. Morning, Midday and Afternoon Drive talent are encouraged to apply. Do you have a strong work ethic and believe in serving the local audience with compelling, interesting and relatable content? Are you looking to grow with a company that is committed to serving our local audiences? If you have a successful track record in any of the following formats: Country, Rock, A/C or Top 40, we’d like to hear from you.
Please send your information and demo to: email@example.com
Director of Radio Programming/Journal Broadcast Group
720 East Capitol Drive
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53212
Cat Country 98.1 WCTK- Providence has a rare programming opening. We are looking for an on-air Program Director with the following skills: creative in promotions and contesting, understand street marketing, a great air talent coach, passionate for country music in a contemporary environment, a good fit with a family group and have a good understanding of music scheduling software. Qualified candidates must possess superior supervisory/people skills. Candidates will also be responsible for two automated AM sports stations. Three years programming experience is required.
Hall Communications is a Equal Opportunity Employer
Please submit package including a recent air-check and photo to: Tom Wall Vice President/General Manager WCTK Radio 75 Oxford St., Suite 402 Providence, RI 02905
No phone calls please
All responses must be received by June 15, 2009.
Local Sales Manager
We’re Times-Shamrock Communications and we do radio the right way. Our 113 year old, family owned, privately held media company has a rare opening for a Local Sales Manager in Scranton/Wilkes-Barre. Are you looking for the opportunity for the next level in your career? Do you truly have the passion, drive, and commitment to be the best? If you consider yourself the best at what you do, we’d like to hear from you.
Please forward your resume, references, and verifiable credentials to:Ralph DiDomenico, DOS, firstname.lastname@example.org
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence. No phone calls. EOE
Is your passion for your product lacking in this economy? Are you looking for a reason to be excited to go to work? Cox Radio Athens has exciting opportunities available! Are you the best at what you do? Do you constantly find yourself working harder than those around you? Do you always put your customers needs first? If you can answer yes to these questions we want to talk to you.
Cox Radio Athens has opportunities for experienced sales professionals that are ready to chart their own path to success. If you are ready for a new career with a great company here’s your opportunity.
Cox Radio is one of the premier broadcast companies in America offering great benefits including a 401k and a pension plan.
So if you’re ready to start your new career and get real results for your clients, e-mail your resume today to email@example.com
Cox radio is an equal opportunity employer.
Position Announcement for KMHD Assistant Program Director
OPB seeks outstanding candidates for the position of KMHD Assistant Program Director. This exempt position is full-time, regular status and receives a salary and benefits package.
Primary Duties/Responsibilities: Ensure the success of KMHD, a vibrant jazz radio station in the Portland community, by strengthening on-air product, overseeing volunteers and production and establishing relationships within the community and jazz world.
Working Conditions: Most of this position’s work is done in an office, studio or other music venues. This position must be available for meetings, trainings and/or events outside of traditional working hours and occasional travel. There may be extended periods of sitting and standing, including use of a computer and studio equipment.
Required Qualifications: • Three years of management (including supervisory) experience in Radio.
• Knowledge of jazz.
• Strong audio production skills.
• Understanding of the music industry.
• Computer skills (broadcast, production, and general office).
• Experience with online platforms (websites, social media, etc).
• Experience with automation broadcast systems (ENCO or other systems).
• Experience as a DJ.
• Music library experience.
• Excellent organization skills.
• Comfort with changing technology.
• Proven capacity to meet deadlines.
• Strong communication skills.
• Oriented to problem solving, teamwork, systematic thinking, and the constant pursuit of improvement.
• Adaptable, flexible, able to carry projects forward independently with appropriate direction and judgment.
• Must thrive in a fast-paced working environment, take initiative and balance multiple priorities with speed and accuracy.
• Enthusiasm for the mission of OPB and KMHD.
• Previous experience in public radio.
• Experience in supervising volunteers.
• Bachelor’s degree.
To apply: Please submit a cover letter (including where you first learned of this job opening), resume and audition tape to firstname.lastname@example.org or OPB HR, 7140 SW Macadam Ave., Portland, OR 97219. Application screening begins May 21, 2009. www.opb.org
Top 40 Fun
We’re looking for a few good men and women who live the twenty- something life, know how to converse with and entertain people, and have some ambition, some imagination, and good work habits. If that’s you, our clients want you.
Email proof to email@example.com now.
We believe the future of radio is great talent.
We’re a Contemporary Christian station in a major market and we have a prime time air shift that’s opening up this summer. We want someone who can reach today’s culture in a relevant and creative way. The person we’re looking for has experience and sounds like it. Is that you?
Send your audio file to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 5, 2009. We are an EOE.
This full-time inside sales position is commission plus base offering a 'six figure' income selling online advertising on the award-winning national Kim Komando Show, Electronic Newsletters and Web site. No telecommuting.
The highly successful Kim Komando Radio Show (www.komando.com) is heard on over 460 stations and is the largest syndicated weekend talk radio program. The online newsletters reach over 5 million opt-in subscribers weekly. The Web site has close to 10 million page views monthly.
In this position, you:
• Sell national radio and online ads to new and existing national advertisers.
• Write sales proposals, traffic and production orders.
• Develop new business.
• Collect from all accounts in a timely manner.
• Meet or exceed 100% of sales quotas.
• Ensure the proper handling of service for existing and new advertisers.
• Some copy writing.
• Create client specific opportunities.
• Work inside sales.
• Experience in the sales marketing at a television station, radio station, advertising agency or online business.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Experience in negotiating.
• Bachelor's degree
• 4 to 8 years of sales experience and results
• A winning attitude and great work ethic.
To Apply Qualified candidates should send your resume, cover letter, salary requirements, previous sales performance data and references to email@example.com No Phone Calls Please! Relocation expenses are not provided.
We are located in Phoenix, near the 51 Freeway and Thomas Road at 2711 N. 24th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85008
The Kim Komando Show, a talk radio show, broadcast live for three hours every Saturday. The shows and other products, centers on the Internet and digital consumer equipment. Ms. Komando also distributes a daily one-minute show nationally, the Kim Komando Digital Minute. The weekly and daily shows are carried by more than 450 radio stations. Ms. Komando has many editorial products. Columns for Gannett newspapers, Microsoft, and a question/answer column carried by USA Today. She has authored eight books. Ms. Komando publishes a weekly newsletter and three daily newsletters, all distributed via e-mail. She e-mails more than 5 million newsletters weekly. This is a unique opportunity for the right person. This full-time position offers generous benefits and tremendous potential for near and long-term growth.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We take great pride in our diverse and talented workforce. We recognize that our continued success depends largely on the collective strengths of our employees. Developing the right mix of skills, ideas and individuals requires an unwavering commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. Accordingly, we recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered without regard to an employee's race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, veteran status or disability.
Metro Networks Dallas/Ft. Worth has an immediate opening for a full-time airborne traffic reporter. The successful candidate will be responsible for clearly and accurately broadcasting traffic information to local radio stations from a fixed-wing aircraft. Must have knowledge of area roadways, possess a positive, team-oriented attitude, and be able to multi-task. At least five years of broadcast experience is preferred.
Please e-mail aircheck (mp3 files only) to firstname.lastname@example.org and cut and paste your resume into the body of the email.
Metro Networks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drive Show Producer
Q94 WRVQ, Richmond’s Hit Music Station is looking for a great afternoon drive show producer with potential on-air and fill-in role.
The ideal candidate will enthusiastically relate to the hit music listener especially everything local Richmond! Do you love meeting people? Do your co-workers say great things about you? Do you understand brilliant branding, imaging, and a true commitment to on-line content including webpage, text messaging, on-demand audio? We want to hear from you.
Selector, NexGen, Audition, and other common industry software experience a plus.
Please send package, including mp3 audio, to Dave Symonds, OM, CC Richmond, at email@example.com. Or 3245 Basie Road, Richmond, VA 23228. eoe
Broadcast Sales State College
FOREVER BROADCASTING OF STATE COLLEGE is actively seeking candidates to fill a rare opening in our sales department. Account executives for our stations, which include WFGE, WBUS, WQWK, WMAJ AM & FM, and WRSC should have the following qualities. A work ethic that gives you a drive to succeed and the ability to self manage. You should be a team player who has people skills and an outgoing personality. Integrity and maturity, with a passion to be creative are the building blocks of our sales executives. Goal oriented and organized individuals are encouraged to apply. Enthusiasm, self motivation, and prospecting and presentation skills are required. This position will focus on new business development to compliment current customer growth goals. Company provided training programs thru RAB and benefits are available. This is a salaried position that converts to commission within one year. Forever Broadcasting is EOE.
Please apply via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
General Sales Manager
General Sales Manager Opportunity: Are You Being Heard?
Is what you think important to your company? Do you have a voice in things that affect your ability to do your job well?
Centennial Broadcasting II, LLC is seeking an experienced General Sales Manager to lead our outstanding sales team in beautiful Fredericksburg, VA. The person we want will have a major voice and play a key role in the growth of our cluster featuring heritage Hot AC B101.5 and our legendary News/Talk station WFVA AM 1230.
Do we want something in return? Of course. Leadership skills, a winning attitude, strong training skills, demonstrate a solid record of success, plus an ability to monetize our interactive products and an obsession for new business development.
If you think that is a fair trade, if you're ready to control your destiny and remain passionate about our business, send your cover letter with your resume and salary history to David Smith, Mid-Atlantic Regional Manager: email@example.com. Centennial Broadcasting II, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
OLDIES on the Florida Coast
Are you a broadcaster who now lives in the Orlando, Titusville, Daytona Beach triangle looking for a fun Saturday morning oldies show? WSBB AM 1230 is smack dab in the center of town at New Smyrna Beach. Local ownership, true "mom & pop" operation in brand new facilities...and if you forget the last call letter they'll think you're working in Atlanta! They also need a production talent to voice local spots. Truly a "fun job" in radio.
Contact: Skip Diegel (Dee-gil), owner 386-428-9091 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
POSITION: Program Producer
REPORTS TO: Director of News Programming
• Large or major market experience producing a talent-driven talk shows or specialty programming.
• Ability to manage and coach talent and to interact with high level direct client underwriters.
• Creative planning and show development.
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task.
• Strong understanding of brand strategy and product integration methods.
• Knowledge of how to create, develop and deliver interactive online extensions of on-air programs such as blogging and webinars.
• College degree preferred.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Managing content and sound of multiple 1-to-2 hour weekly programs on a diverse variety of topics and themes.
• Coaching freelance or staff talent as well as expert client/partners participating in programs. Must be very good at motivating and directing non-traditional talent.
• Work directly with General Sales Manager to create programs attractive to corporate brand sponsors and underwriters.
• Serve as a liaison between programs and programming, sales, marketing and digital sales.
• Oversee planning and content of weekly shows by finding, refining and presenting compelling and carefully targeted topics and show elements.
Submit resumes to: Please apply online at www.cbsradio.com
“It is the continuing policy of CBS RADIO to afford equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, or sexual orientation, national origin, age or physical or mental disability, veteran or disabled veteran status, and to conform to applicable laws and regulations. We solicit your assistance on these openings and future openings.”
Small Market specialist needed in central Pennsylvania, no desk jockey’s, sellers only. This is a leadership position REQUIRING a relentless work ethic, minimum 3 yrs media sales mgmt experience, including Internet and short form ads, plus a contagious positive attitude. If you ever take your foot off the gas, don’t waste our time or yours.
Submit resume to email@example.com EOE
Program Director/On-Air Talent
STAR 93.3 WAKW Cincinnati, OH has a rare opportunity for a PD/On-Air Talent. Candidate must be a strategic thinker with ability to lead and manage people effectively. Must have music management skills and a strong on-air delivery. A minimum of 3 years Program Director experience with a proven track record is required for all candidates. Mainstream Programming experience is a plus. STAR 93.3 broadcasts 50,000 watts of Contemporary Christian Music and is a ministry of Pillar of Fire.
Please send resume and MP3 to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Attn: Human Resources
6275 Collegevue Place
Cincinnati, OH 45224.
STAR 93.3 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Can you Sell? Ambitious Account Executives Needed!
WMOV 1360, The Voice of the Mid Ohio Valley, is looking for a dynamic Account Executive who can ring the cash register. The pay is straight commission, but the ownership of WMOV believes the more money we make, the more you make, so we have a sliding commission scale, based on sales volume. In other words, the more you sell, THE MORE YOU MAKE!
WMOV has recently completed power and equipment upgrades and now reaches both the Parkersburg and Charleston, WV markets, as well as several counties in Ohio. This is all new territory for us, so the sky is the limit . Check out our website at www.wmov1360.com, where you’ll discover we’ve got something for everyone: CBS and West Virginia MetroNews, local news and talk shows, big national hosts including Neal Boortz, Clark Howard and Fred Thompson, NHL, NFL, MLB, NCAA and yes, we stream over the internet too! WMOV is also the excusive radio home to this year’s state champion HS boys basketball team, and top 5 ranked girls basketball. If you can sell it, we’ve got it!
Tired of the big corporate red tape? Great! We’re an independent, with an ownership team that’s hands on. You’ll have all the freedom and latitude you’ll need to create and sell to your potential. We’ll even start you off with a modest client list that will kick start your relationships with local businesses in the community.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
• Calling/prospecting/developing new leads and turning them into clients
• Generate creative, custom tailored proposals for prospective clients based on their specific needs
• Closing the deal by selling sponsorships and advertising for WMOV programs and events
• Act as liaison between clients and the station
• Collect payments due to the station as needed (most folks just send the check each month!)
• Attend weekly sales meetings
• Meet or exceed monthly goals and prosper greatly
Here’s what you need to be, so you can do what you need to do:
• Well organized
• Computer literate
• Self motivated
• Excellent Oral/Written/Presentation skills and great “people skills” • Reliable Transportation
Previous sales experience preferred (even a little!). Send your cover letter/resume to: email@example.com. No phone calls please.
WMOV is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Solo Morning Show Gig
Last call, WSKS/WSKU, 979/1055 KISS-FM in Utica, NY wants to make sure you’ve gotten your demo package in before time expires. Looking for someone to step in and take mornings to the next level. If you've always dreamed of spreading your radio wings and taking on your own solo morning show this is your gig! We're a small/medium market CHR that plays like we're in the big leagues. Big shows, big promotions, no egos! Applicant must be creative, more than just a rip n' read show prep liner jock. Job also inlcudes web/content manager, you will be the point person to make our online presence bigger and better. Plenty of paid remote and club appearances to go around.
Please send resume, cover letter and a 90 sec aircheck, attention Shaun Andrews to firstname.lastname@example.org
Noncommercial triple A WNRN/Charlottesville is looking for a news director and midday host. Applicants should have live on-air experience in triple A or noncommercial radio, as well as experience conducting live artist in studios. Duties will include, but are not limited to, recruiting, training and managing a staff of nine-12 volunteer news readers and a two-hour weekday air shift.
Applications should include a resume, cover letter and air check, and may be submitted to Anne Williams, 2250 Old Ivy Rd, Suite 2, Charlottesville, VA 22903 or via e-mail at email@example.com. Resume reviews begin April 15.
Director of Sales, U.S.
Location: Northeastern U.S. (New York or Boston)
AirClick Mobile, a division of CPNI Inc., is a global provider of innovative mobile phone payment solutions to radio stations, radio networks and loyalty clubs as well as a new channel for advertisers to sell their wares. AirClick Mobile is looking for innovative and dynamic closers who seek a challenging, engaging, and rewarding environment in a young company.
• Close sales with executive level management at radio stations, radio networks, loyalty clubs
• Spearhead business development with promotional companies, advertisers and advertising agencies
• Develop a sales & business development strategy for selling new solution to an emerging market.
• Leverage existing industry contacts and build new relationships
• Prospect, qualify and present to potential customers utilizing web conferencing tools and face to face visits
• Report weekly on sales activity & performance
• Dialogue regularly with management regarding the product direction based on competitive forces and customer demand and feedback
The Successful Candidate Will:
• Have balanced capabilities in business development and sales in order to introduce ground-breaking technology based solutions to the market
• Be capable of directing and creating proposals
• Have excellent presentation creation and delivery capabilities (PowerPoint maven)
• Have a demonstrated track record of sales achievement in the media industry, preferably with US radio stations and networks
• Have a developed set of CxO relationships and experience in the radio advertising market
• Have a proven track record of successfully selling fresh & novel products in new markets
• Be able to work remotely in an unstructured environment
• Be highly motivated, creative & persistent
• Be a results-oriented team player
• Have a "can-do" attitude and be hands-on and flexible in a hyper-paced environment
• Be able to travel within their assigned region
• 5 years experience selling products, solutions and services in the media industry (preferably radio)
• A demonstrated track record of selling software and service solutions
• Background in promotion and advertising sales
• Knowledgeable with mobile phone application solutions
• Experience in early stage technology companies an asset
• IT fundamentals experience is preferred
Please send a cover letter telling us why you feel that you would qualify for this job along with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Music Channel/RFX Radio Networks, Inc.
Morning Show Host
Drive Time Host
Night Show Host
Urban Contemporary Hits (Format). Host with 2 to 3 Years On-Air Experience Needed.
Send quality air check Via: CD, DAT MP 3 Along with Bio to:
RFX /The Music Channel
Attn: RFX Radio Networks
1223 Raymond Blvd. Suite: 216
Newark, New Jersey 07102
Toll Free: 1(877)RFX-3807
KFGO/Fargo Looking for the Real Deal!
There's at least one station that believes live and local hosts are still the future of great and successful radio.
That station is KFGO/Fargo-Moorhead. Peabody Award-winning and winner of the Marconi Award for News/Talk Station of the Year from the NAB. And right now this legendary powerhouse has a rare but immediate opening for a great talk host.
You must be able to entertain, inform and express opinion on the hot local and regional topics in our region. We’re in the upper Midwest, so you must “speak the language” of this part of the country, and enjoy the four seasons.
Most of all, you need to work hard daily, and prepare fresh material that is relevant to our target adult audience. You must also be able to adapt your material to an on-line platform.
KFGO Radio is locally owned and operated by Radio Fargo Moorhead (Jim Ingstad Broadcasting). The pay and benefits will be more than competitive, if you're the person we're looking for.
Let us know if we’re talking about you. And include a CD audio of your very best work, and resume. We want to hear from the stars of tomorrow, no matter what your current market size or format.
Radio Fargo Moorhead is an equal opportunity employer.
Send to: Joel Heitkamp
1020 25th Street South
Fargo, ND 58103
Senior Account Manager – Beautiful Southern Minnesota
Join a team where employees are committed to meeting big challenges and making a real difference. We’re Three Eagles Communications, a broadcasting leader where people come to do great work. Right now we are looking for talented, experienced individuals to join our winning team where you will have a chance to innovate, grow and do what really matters.
We are a 4FM cluster in Mankato MN, with market-dominant Radio and Internet brands.
• Prospect and develop new business.
• Grow revenues from an existing client list.
• Provide marketing ideas to grow client business using radio and internet.
• Manage all aspects of the client relationship – contracts, billing, & collections.
• Operate within TEC sales guidelines.
• Strong prospecting, selling and presentation skills.
• Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills.
• Self-starter with energy, ideas, discipline and enthusiasm.
• Able to work independently; yet a strong team player.
• Computer competency, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint and web content management.
If you have three or more years experience in local direct radio sales, please send your resume to: email@example.com
TEC is an equal opportunity employer.
What Else Can You Do?
NEEDED: Person of strong Christian faith who's a star when the mic is hot, and humble when it's not. Digital and social media literacy are must-haves for this position!
Send Air Check (no fabricated productions, please) and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online & Cell Content Programming Manager
Join the #1 most demanded music network that is revolutionizing how consumers watch music videos & originals! Music Choice reaches millions of consumers nationwide through TV, online, and mobile. We currently have an opening in our New York office for an Online & Cell Content Programming Manager.
Responsible for creating vision, updating and maintaining all programming content and interactivity assets on musicchoice.com and the cell. Assist in delivering interactivity brand position of musicchoice.com and execute online programming strategies to drive traffic back to the site and engage consumers with TV product. .
• Manage all aspects of programming content online and on the cell especially interactivity components. Update content on a daily basis utilizing internal toolset..
• Develop and Maintain strategic relationships with New Media departments and other key external partners (i.e. Atrinsic)
• Develop and nurture all levels of online interactivity with content across MC platforms
• Create and maintain social networking profiles and communities
• Identify and execute opportunities for new online/viral programming efforts geared toward maximizing interactivity and traffic to the site
Other responsibilities may include creating synergies with other popular websites, cell phone apps, and emerging media, e.g. mobile
Responsible for analysis/recommendation of the effectiveness of connection/relevance to consumer for the platform. Includes understanding usage, competition and lifestyle of core audience and platforms we program (Cable Television, VOD, online and mobile)
• 3+ years online experience including programming and writing responsibilities. Prefer experience in online programming for websites brands focused on the 12-24 demo and related trends – e.g. music, gaming, social networking, blogging, instant messaging, mobile
• Knowledge of how to create, develop, and deliver interactivity; strong competitive analysis
• Pop-culture knowledge, Media Savvy, Expert of mainstream Music, and web user psychographics
• Ability to work with content management systems and experience with scheduling a plus
• Excellent project management skills
The ideal candidate should be a visionary with great writing skills. Highly organized, detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and possess excellent communication skills are key. Individual should be a fluid team player although they are empowered to lead. Stays focused on the big picture and company priorities. Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
Music Choice offers a competitive salary and benefits package!
Please send your resume and salary requirement in MS Word Format to email@example.com or (212) 563-0109.
Video Programming Manager
Join the #1 most demanded music network that is revolutionizing how consumers watch music videos & originals! Music Choice reaches millions of consumers nationwide through TV, online, and mobile. We currently have an opening in our New York office for Video Programming Manager. This position would manage the day to day programming of the videos. Duties include implementing Music Choice’s programming strategy and driving viewership.
• Scheduling and planning of content. This includes scheduling using Selector and other applicable Music Choice systems.
• Responsible for creation of themed content and other creative elements.
• Coordinate all programming efforts with Operations to ensure that all content is posted according to the programming plan, legal guidelines, and technical specs.
• Proactively manage information across external partners and internal departments(marketing, research, production, affiliate sales, etc) to ensure successful programming integration .
• Work with Online Manager to ensure that the web information is timely and relevant.
• Use research and usage data to help develop and enhance daily programming.
• B.A. or equivalent experience 3-5 years experience in music video and or radio programming
• Programming experience within the Television industry
• Selector experience
• Solid knowledge of various music formats including pop, rock & urban
• Computer literate, ability to use various database platforms
The ideal candidate should be detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and possess excellent communication skills. A creative problem solver, who is innovative and possesses a broad range of experience in the entertainment industry and understands pop culture are necessary qualifications.
Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
Music Choice offers a competitive salary and benefits package!
Please send your resume and salary requirement in MS Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 563-0109.
SUBJECT LINE: VIDEO PRGRMG www.musicchoice.com
Account Executives – WPLJ
95.5 WPLJ in New York City needs entry and mid-level salespeople who will sell our on air product, web site and unique event marketing opportunities. WPLJ is looking for aggressive and passionate professionals who have the confidence, drive and desire to work among the best and are capable of creating marketing campaigns. This position is directly responsible for acquiring new business through prospecting and cold calling, identifying clients’ advertising needs and developing and presenting customized solutions to meet those needs. Must have a strong knowledge and minimum of 1 year direct sales / marketing experience.
Email your resume referencing job code 95AERR to email@example.com. Complete job requirements at www.wplj.com/jobs.
EOE / AA.
Account Executives –WABC
77 WABC in New York City is looking for aggressive and passionate entry and mid-level salespeople with a minimum of 2 years direct sales / marketing experience. It’s more than just selling spots! This position is directly responsible for acquiring new clients and advertisers for WABC. We are looking for energetic self-starters who are proactive in driving revenue, increasing client base and selling marketing solutions. On a daily basis you will be expected to use your self-motivation, understanding of marketing principles and enthusiasm to prospect and develop new business leads, manage existing accounts and close deals.
Email your resume referencing job code 77AERR to firstname.lastname@example.org. Complete job requirements at www.wabcradio.com/jobs.
EOE / AA.
| |I am passionate about doing radio the right way, live, local and being a part of the community.
I love meeting my listeners, I'm good with technology and I'm just a regular hard working, honest guy. I'm looking for a radio station to call home. Email email@example.com
for resume & demos. I'm willing to relocate... ANYWHERE! (5/29)
| |I have twelve years of experience and I'm looking for a full time gig.
ANTHONY (765) 603-6626 firstname.lastname@example.org
| |Experienced Air talent seeks MI/WI Country, Oldies, AC outlet.
Most currently PM Drive on Hit country in Michigan. Jack Reynolds 231-818-0662 or email@example.com
| |Talk/Music Host, 20 yr. pro. Voice, personality, life experience.
Hot Topics, community, family, health, human interest, motivational, provocative, humor, sales. Will deliver 25-54. LivingInMoment@aol.com
| |33-year vet has been involved in online live sports play by play for the last three years.
I have covered high school and college and presently looking for a radio gig. Also experienced on air (country) production and sales. I have basically done it all.
If you need a guy who can fill a shift and cover your sports, IM THE GUY!!! I'm in the southeast and would love to stay in the area, but anythings open....CALL ME NOW! 931-215-4529 firstname.lastname@example.org
(you can hear play-by-play at www.tennesseesportsnet.com
. Thanks!. (5/11)
| |Bilingual female, with unique sound.
Energetic, and outgoing personality. Strong news delivery. Creative copywriting. Good work ethics. Lesly 469-877-4782; email@example.com
I am a highly motivated professional that enjoys music, sports, news and information interested in hearing back from all formats. TONY (765) 603-6626 (5/11)
| |*PROG, PROD, PROMO, IMAGE, WEB, CHR, HAC, COUNTRY, CCM*
-- 50.4, 46.5 shares. B.S. in Management. Scholar Brad- firstname.lastname@example.org
| |Strong, creative copywriting plus production ability
. Good on-air, and news delivery. Very outgoing, with good interpersonal skills. Krystal 469-544-4060; email@example.com
| |Charlie Ocean, Program Director/Air Personality
, automation expert, exceptional VO talent. Now at Bigler Broadcastings WAVH-FM Mobile. Available June 1st. 251-463-1089 (cell) or firstname.lastname@example.org
. Prefer Gulf Coast. (5/6)
| |Ted the Bear Richards
bought out by CBS Detroit now available. Anywhere, any shift.cell 586-306-9399 email@example.com
google Ted the Bear Richards for quick info (5/4)
| |10 years experienced On Air Host/Programming Director
NYC/NJ area, 10 years experienced PD, PPM Ratings-getter! English & Spanish capable; Voice Over & strong production & $ale$ $kill$. Lou Gehrig-like work-ethic. Phil Rizzo or Feliperiz@aol.com
| |Nationally Syndicated, Major Market Personality
BO REYNOLDS is on the loose! KZLA Los Angeles, KALC Denver with the biggest numbers in the history of Denver Radio, San Diego, Tampa, Phoenix, and Syndicated for 10 years. Now....I'm out of work! Call me. Bo Reynolds 906-786-1047 firstname.lastname@example.org
| |Advanced digital and production abilities.
High energy, and personable on-air. Good copywriting/delivery, organization and communication Disciplined, leader. Stan 214-392-9692; email@example.com
| |'09 NY Emmy Award Winning
broadcast talent, looking for full-time TV/radio gig. Very versatile. For audio & video: www.meetpetetv.com
Interested in Houston market. Pdfunny@aol.com
| |Progressive commentator w/intl.
experience is looking for an outlet. Strong writing/producing/technical skills. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
| |I specialize in formats that attract the much desired older listener..45+
. Adult Standards, Ez Listening, Nostalgia, Classic Country, Classic Hits True Oldies from 4 decades and full service. If you want to win with older demos...contact Bill James a 40 year broadcast vet experienced in all phases of radio, Sales, Programming and Management. Email at email@example.com
or (804) 363-5528. Time to lose those sagging numbers and lost profits and try something that works. (4/15)
| |Music/Talk Host, 20 yr. pro. Voice, personality, life experience.
Hot Topics, community, family, human interest, motivational, provocative, humor, sales. Will deliver 25-54. 702-372-9096; LivingInMoment@aol.com
| |Veteran Writer/Producer available in Los Angeles area.
Credits include some of the biggest syndicated programming in radio history, both in the U.S. and globally.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
| |Experienced & Versatile OM, PD, and Air Talent available now.
Multi formats. Great skills.
Contact Martin: (231) 564-1813, firstname.lastname@example.org
| |I'm on the air Now....
would like to stay out west... Looking for a Better Gig! Live on Maui....I do Talk Radio....Show is called On The UPside with Teri....Funny....Politics, world events, entertainment, etc.....Fox News Radio......I hear the News My Way and You decide...www.ontheupsidewithteri.com
Mahalo, Teri Lawrence (4/07)
| |An array of sports knowledge,
mixed with an engaging, entertaining personality. Seeking a sports broadcasting opportunity. Call Zach 904-400-0602; email@example.com
Articulate, intelligent, dependable and well-spoken with notable sports knowledge. Outgoing and personable. Good on-air, show prep/digital skills. Sean Massey 682-203-3582; firstname.lastname@example.org (4/01)
Talented on-air/digital skills, plus Bilingual. Intelligent, personable and creative. Responsible, strong credibility in news, journalism and work ethic. Daniella 972-513-7376, email@example.com (4/01)